2550/09/10

How to Export pet from thailand

Documents Required for Pet Export

1) Certificate of Vaccination

The vaccinated date must not less than 30 days, but not longer than 1 year.

2) Health Certificate

Need to take the pet to the Suvarnabhumi Airport Animal Quarantine station only in order to issue the Health Certificate before the departure date within 3 days.

3) Copy Passport of the owner/shipper

Copy passport is required only the photo page only.

4) Import Permit (If applicable, check with your Government Organization).


Recommendation for Export of Dog and Cat

1) The animal (s) must be vaccinated against rabies wherever possible, a period of 30 days before the departure is recommended. Other vaccination is voluntary. A dog or cat that is younger than 3 months old is not allow to take any injection, so it can’t be shipped.

2) Prior to export, the originals as well as photocopies of

· Certificate of Rabies Vaccination
· Passport or other identification of the owner
· Updated Health Certificate


Suvarnabhumi Airport animal quarantine station.Free zone Area,CE-1 building 1st Flor.Suvarnabhumi Airport, Racha Thewa Sub-district,Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan Province 10540ThailandTel: 02-1340731, Fax: 02-1340732

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

I have gotten a monkey for a year. She can't accept anybody except me.I would like to bring Her to Hungary. Could you please give me an advice, how could I do it? I 'm interested in any solution.

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

I have gotten a monkey for a year. She can't accept anybody except me.I would like to bring Her to Hungary. Could you please give me an advice, how could I do it? I 'm interested in any solution.

DILEEP KUMAR CHIWDARY YELLA กล่าวว่า...

I am planning to import some birds from Thailand to India can u advise me the procedure

 

All about pets in THAILAND © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner